Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good Evening


Good Night All,


Just got back from having dinner with Elise, Ann, Mom at Village Inn. The food was very good, I had grilled Tilapia with soup, slaw, Texas toast, and Strawberry Lemonade. I returned home to take over for Brent and to take over caring for Chris.


Elise and her sister took their Mom home and they returned so that Ann could pack up and head for Bisbee. Elise left to play bridge at her Mom's like she does on every Tuesday evening. I am feeling pretty good this evening and I hope to continue to feel better as time goes on.


I had better get back to Chris and get him settled in for the night. Have a wonderful evening all.


Night....................................


Steph, I enjoyed our email visit today very much, thank you. Give our best to Lloyd.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...