Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Guten Morgen Freunde


Good Morning Friends,


Mood: Mischievous


Music listening to: Billie Jean by Michael Jackson


What is up for today? I started the day off at 4:30am due to Lampchop was having a barking fit at something. I got up to see what it was and I saw nothing at all so I might as well stay up. Chris is sound asleep and Elise is counting sheep as well. So I decided to stretch out on the couch and wait until the coffee starts to brew before I charge on.


I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork. Chris and Elise and Elise's Mom will be receiving massages today when Donna arrives at 2:oopm. We have no real plans for today so we will see what develops. The coffee is done and I had better grab a cup before I fall back to sleep myself. Have a great Hump Day everyone, enjoy.


Later.............................


Morning Laura, loved your randoms on Facebook. I will publish mine as soon as I can so lookout for it.


Morning Jeanne.


Morning JT.


Sharon in the UK, how are things?


Steph, have a great day.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...