Saturday, January 3, 2009

Evening


Good Evening,


Well, it has been a pretty good day today, how about yours? Elise and I watched a DVD called Eagle Eye it was loaded with a lot of action. A very good movie. We are going to go to see a movie a bit later this evening.


I am going to have to make some very tough decisions very soon and it may cause a lot of problems and heartache but it is something that I must do. I hope that my suspicions are totally wrong.


We hope that the day has been a good one for you?


Prost.........................................


2 comments:

Countrygranny47 said...

good evening jessie,
finally getting to answer one of your blogs,,,lol. rough time it sounds like here.
wishing you the best n getting your situation settled. have a good weekend what is left of it.
hugs---mary

JT said...

Good Morning Mary,
How are you doing? Thank you for your concern and yes I do hope that I can get this problem resolved before it gets any worse. Thanks again I appreciate it. Enjoy your Sunday and stay safe.
Hugs
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...