Monday, January 5, 2009

Good Night


Good Night All,


Hope that your Monday went well? Things have been pretty good here in a very cool Tucson. I have come down with the flu and I feel terrible, but I will knock it out of me quickly. Elise is at her Mom's this evening playing bridge and I am caring for Chris. I am staying away from him as much as I can so he won't get this because colds and flu are hard on him.


Well, I had better go and take some medicine to get to work on this cold. Have a great evening all.


Night.............................


Sis, thank you.


Joe, I enjoyed the video that you sent to me I had to pass it along. Amazing and a very good attitude.


Ross, how has your day gone?








No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...