Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hola,

Jessie is still under the weather, so I am filling in again. I played bridge today and Chris and Jessie stayed in bed and rested. My former student, Kim, said that she was sent home from work because her boss said she was too sick to stay there. She is going to the doctor tomorrow because she is afraid she might have whooping cough, as one of her students has it. I thought whooping cough was a thing of the past, but I guess not. Jessie said he has been innoculated against it, so I guess he has the flu.

Today he has a fever in addition to his other ailments. I fixed him some chicken noodle soup and made him a hot toddy and then I told him I was going to take care of Chris tonight, but he said no, he was going to do it!! I intend to help him out tomorrow morning though, even if I have to arm wrestle him to do it!!!

Chris and I had a massage today and my headache seems to have gone away. Probably it was a tension headache...not that any of us are under any stress! HA!

Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...