Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Buona Notte i miei amici


Good Night My Friends,


It has been another good day here in the Old Pueblo. After Brent came we took Chris to his chiro appt. Brent brought Chris back home and I went with Elise to pick up her Mom to take her to her hair appointment. We dropped her off and we ran a few errands. After the errands we stopped at Starbucks and we had Frappacino's that were great. We sat outside and we people watched before we returned home.


I took over for Brent and Elise went to pick up her Mom and then she went to her book club meeting. I am looking forward to see what she will bring back for dinner for me. I am starving for some reason this evening. Chris is very relaxed and he is very vocal this evening. The weather is starting to turn colder and it is still a bit breezy.


Well, I had better get the dogs feed and get back to work. We hope that your day went well? Elise is feeling a little tired today due to she has not been getting enough sleep lately. I am sure that she will hit the sheets when she gets in from her book club meeting.


Buona Notte.............................................


Mary, you are on a roll today.


Cher, have a good evening.


Ross, it is starting to cool down yet?


Jerome, I got a letter from your Mom today.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...