Monday, January 19, 2009

Good Night

Good Night,

The day has come to an end and I am glad of that. I believe my illness has resurfaced today. I have been coughing my head off and I have been very tired today. I took a nap this afternoon and I felt even worse.

Chris got his flu shot today and his case manager was here for a visit. I am going to have some lab work done early in the morning. Elise looked after Chris most of the day. I am caring for him this evening while Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Elise's sister Ann is spending the night with us.

Well, I had better get Chris ready for bed so I can hit the sheets as well.
Night all.............................

Ross, you have been on a roll lately.

Cher, thank you for the comparisons.

Monna, how are things going?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...