Friday, January 2, 2009

Bore da




Bore da,




Mood: Happy




Music listening to: Paradise by Sade




How is everyone doing this second day of 2009? We are doing fine here in Tucson, Arizona. I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting lizards this morning. I have my coffee right next to me and I am ready to face the day. Chris is talking up a storm again this morning.




I have a few errands to run this morning. I am going to Hallmark to purchase some thank you cards and then I will go on the air base to do some shopping at the commissary. We are going out to dinner with a very old longtime friend of Elise tonight. We are going to a place called La Fuenta it is a Mexican restaurant with live Mariachi music. I am sure I will have enchiladas and a couple of Margaritas. Ole!




Well, I had better get busy, eh? You guys have a great day, TGIF.




Later....................................




Rosie, thank you for your wonderful emails.




Jean, I agree with you 100% that Sara is a good looking Firefighter.




Cher, Happy Birthday, enjoy your day.




Marcie, our southern cooking is the best isn't it?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...