Sunday, January 25, 2009

Afternoon

Good Afternoon Mates,

How is the day going so far? We just returned from breakfast at the Egg Connection and it was great. Elise, Mom, Paula and Marty and I had a very good time and the food was good too. It is always a good time with Paula and Marty.

We returned home and I dropped Elise off and I took her Mom home. Afterwards I went to Blockbuster Video to get a DVD for us to watch later on. We are looking forward to to Red Lobster this evening if the caregiver arrives?????????

It is a very nice and sunny day today and the temperature is in the 60's. Well, I am going to rest up a bit before we put Chris up on the standing frame for a while. Elise is giving him a bio-feedback treatment right now. Have a good evening. Oh yeah we watched some of the Wildcat basketball game yesterday and they won. GO CATS!!

Later.......................

Paula and Marty we had a wonderful time at breakfast with you two as always. Enjoy the rest of this very fine Sunday.

Cher, how are you?

Sis, contact me to let me know how you are doing?

Good to hear from you today Mary.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...