Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello


Good Morning,


Mood: Blissful


Music listening to: Ain't Nobody by Shaka Khan


How are you this Monday morning? We are still being rained on here in Tucson, I guess we need the rain badly. I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about reading the newspaper. The coffee is on and I will grab a cup real soon.


We had a very nice dinner at Red Sky last night. We both had the Prime Rib that was very good. It came with Au Gratin potatoes, and veggies, and we shared a bottle of

red wine named 337, it is a Lodi wine and they are our favorite. We returned home and we watched our Wildcats play basketball against Stanford and we lost to them. After the caregiver Mike left I checked in on Chris and we called it a night.


Well I had better get my coffee and get busy. I am developing a chest cold and a cough more than likely caused by the weather changes. Have a good day all.


Later.............................


Sis, thank you so very much for listening to me.


Joe, always a pleasure to hear from you.


Anne, thank you so much for sharing with me. Now I know that I am not the only one with this type of concern.


Mary, sorry about the posting problems. Have a good day.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...