Friday, January 9, 2009

Greetings all,

I am still doing the blog although Jessie is getting better, slowly but surely.

Today was a good day. I went to the gym this morning and did yoga and tai chi. I haven't gone to my tai chi class for 3 weeks and I was afraid I had forgotten the moves, but I remembered them all! I love tai chi. It took me about 8 months of going twice a week to learn the moves (the short form), but now that I know them, I am working on perfecting them. It's very meditative, yet active.

Jessie took care of Chris today all by himself, so I know he is getting better. Chris is very vocal today, so he must feel good. He is laughing at the show on tv right now.


I played bridge today with Jeanne, Jan and Adavern. Everybody had to pay Jan. It was fun, even though I had to pay!

Well, I guess I will sign off. Talk to you later.

Ciao.

Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...