Sunday, January 18, 2009

Afternoon


Afternoon,


I hope that your day is going well? I just returned from having a fantastic breakfast with Elise's Mom, Paula and Marty. It is always a pleasure to see Paula and Marty and to hear what they have been up to since we last saw them. They are about the smartest couple that I know and they are fascinating to listen to.


I hope that Elise starts to feel better while she is up in the Phoenix area, she left with a headache and an upset stomach. I wanted her to stay and not go but she made the commitment so she will stand by it because that is the say she is. I am getting Chris ready to get out of his bed and into his wheelchair so we can get ready to watch the Cardinals play shortly. I had better get the dogs feed so I won't have any interruptions during the football game.


The weather has been very nice to past few days especially mid-day. Well, I had better get rolling and take care of business.


Later...................................


Paula & Marty thank you guys for the wonderful dinner this morning. It is always good to see you guys.


Sis, what is going on in GA?


Janice, glad to hear that you are doing better on a daily basis. I am sure that Frank doesn't mind a little bit of whining,smile!


Rosie, what is new?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...