Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Morning

Mood: Tired, Exhausted

Music listening to: Shake Your Groove Thang.

Morning,

How is everyone doing today? We are doing OK here in the desert of Tucson. We got a little bit of rain yesterday and a lot of wind, it really cooled things down around here. I started the day off at around 3:00am and could not get back to sleep, due to Lampchop our dog was having a barking fit due to something was going on in the area. She was doing her job!

I finally just got up at 5:30am and I looking in on Chris. I had to stretch out on the couch and I drifted off to sleep. Elise is caring for Chris this morning. We always go out to eat breakfast with Elise's Mom on Sunday mornings but this morning she wanted to sleep in so Elise and I went to a place called the Egg Connection. We returned home and I checked on Chris and Elise went grocery shopping.

We had a very nice evening out last night. We were supposed to go to Claim Jumpers with Bucky and Dena but they were not up to it so we went to a place called Bistro 44. The food there was excellent. Elise had a mixed seafood dish, with mussels, scallops, shrimp and salmon that was very good. I got the rib-eye with buttermilk mashed potatoes and it was great as well. We also consumed a bottle of red wine too. We are going to be going back to Bistro 44 in the near future.

Well, our Arizona Wildcats lost the football game yesterday by only one point and we believe that they should have won this one but they just let it slide away. Well, I think that I am going to hit the couch again as soon as Elise returns from shopping. We wish everyone a great Sunday. We are going out this evening with Paula and Marty and Elise's Mom for Ethiopian food.

Later................................

Morning JT, we love you!

Paula & Marty looking forward to this evening with you guys.



2 comments:

Joseph Fagan said...

Hi Jessie & Elise,
I got caught up on your blog this afternoon. Seems like Elise's teeth aren't giving her problems anymore. Good! I'm all packed ready to leave very early in the morning on a 10-day trip in Corpus Christi, TX. I will meet Ti Piper there to do saltwater fishing before the conference of AQUATIC RESOURCES EDUCATION ASSOC. starts on Friday. I went to the International RC Airplane Aereobatic Championships in Oro Valley on Saturday morning. Later in the day, after dinner out, Mary and I went to "Tucson Meet Yourself." We like the ethnic cultural performances and watched four of them. We liked best the Gospel singing of a group that really new how to sing well, really belting out the songs powerfully. Made me want to go back to THEIR church just be part of the music! Supposed to be in the 70's to upper 80's on the Gulf Coast, but with thunder showers and wind. I think that's normal there. Ti and I will have a lot of fun!

"Work" starts off quickly when I get back with Fishing Programs in Scottsdale and Yuma ending this month for me. I have 47 applications from school teachers that I've been scheduling for the new school year. Next available opening for schools are in March! Procratinators don't get much choice!

Joe Fagan

JT said...

Evening Joe,
Enjoy the trip away it sounds very interesting and a lot of fun. I too enjoy good gospel music as well. Give our best to all and stay safe. Yes, it seems like Elise is finally on the mend with her tooth problems, at least we hope so.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...