Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good Night

Good Night All,



Well we returned from Chris's wheelchair appointment and the adjustments will be made to his chair but it will take about three weeks to complete. Chris really enjoyed himself because he was the center of attention.



We returned home and I fired up the grill and I put on some Italian sausages to cook. We had the risotto as well and a salad. It was very good and of course a glass of red or two. We were in the right mood to watch the VP debate. We thought it was very good and Biden did a very good we thought and he answered the questions and he didn't side step like Palin did.



What did you guys think? Elise hit the sheets right after it was over to read some. I will be up until Brent the caregiver leaves for the evening. So I guess I will catch up on my email and watch a little TV. Have a great night all.



Later.............................................

Notice the photo of Elise after the debate, she is for Biden.

Steph, have a wonderful evening and yes I do love my coffee, gotta have it.

Night JT.

Karen, thank you so much for that surprise greeting. You made my day complete and I am blessed to have you as a friend.



2 comments:

Steph said...

Hi. I have to say that Biden's years of experience stood him in good standing for this debate. He was very polished, unlike Palin. You could tell she was a novice. I don't think she side-stepped, as in trying to avoid, so much as not focusing on what she should have been replying. All in all. I'd say Biden won that. Does that mean I'd trust him, or any politician at this point, NO!

Unknown said...

Biden was good.. But still not getting my vote.

Liz

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...