Saturday, October 25, 2008

Howdy!!

Good Morning,

How are things going this fine Saturday morning? We are doing great here in Tucson. I started my day off at 4:00am and of course my better half is sawing away at those logs. I will be putting on the coffee in a few minutes and I will be glad to have a cup or two.

Chris is asleep but he will be awake shortly. I have to go to the Lab this morning for a blood work up. It is the routine CBC that the doctors request yearly to see how things are going. I had to fast after midnight last night and my stomach is talking to me this morning saying "feed me".

Elise and I had a very nice dinner last night at Cody's Beef and Beans. I had the New York steak with a third of a rack of ribs with a baked potato and salad. Elise had a Rib Eye steak and baked potato and a salad. Of course we shared a carafe of Burgundy that was pretty good. We returned home and we watched a DVD about gang members and the Border Patrol in New Mexico, it starred Cuba Gooding Jr.

After Marv the caregiver left for the evening we called it a night. Well, Chris is st iring so I had better get to work. Have a great weekend everyone. We are going to bbq up some ribs today for dinner with some of Elise's homemade bbq sauce. We are also going to watch the Wildcats play football on TV at around 7:30pm, GO CATS! Afterward we will sit around the fireplace in the backyard and relax and maybe have a glass or two of a good red. Cheers!!

Bye.......................

Good Morning JT.

Rosie, always a pleasure to hear from you.

Jack, good to hear from you, it has been a while, eh?

Sis, have a good weekend in GA.

1 comment:

JT said...

Well, I just got back from the Lab and I am starving. Elise is out on a walk. Where is the coffee?
Jessie

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...