Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Morning

Good Morning,

Well, it is another day here in Tucson. How is everyone feeling this morning? It is a cool 54 degrees right now. It is also 4:00am in the morning and I am up due to a weird dream that I was having, so I decided to just get on up. Chris is asleep and so is Elise.

I will be getting Chris settled in about an hour and a half. We are leaving for Mexico at about 8:00am. Chris's caregiver will be here at 8:00am to care for him while we are away on this short trip. I am about to start up the coffee pot to get a jump start on the day. I hope that they show the debate on TV while we are there, but they more than likely will not.

Well I had better get the coffee brewing. We will chat at you when we return.
Have a wonderful day and stay safe all.

Ciao.................................

Morning, JT have a good day love you.

Liz, enjoy your trip and stay safe.

Steph, stay safe and yes we are taking bottle water so we don't get the trots in Mexico.

Ross, be good and give a shout out to Denise.

Rosie, you behave while we are away.

Jeanne, you take care.

Sis, chat at you when we return,love you.

Marcie, have a great day and stay safe.

Pearl, I have the camera packed and ready to go, take care.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...