Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good Night

Mood: Trying to Calm Down

Good Night All,

Well we had a very nice evening at Zemans with Elise's Mom, Paula and Marty. The food was excellent and the injera was just perfect for Elise. We also consumed two bottles of red during the meal. A great evening!

Prior to going out for dinner we received a call from the caregiver Mike stating that he has run into a problem with one of the residents in the our area. He was out walking Chris as always and she came running out of her house saying that Chris was chocking because he had his head down toward his chest and that he was not breathing. This upset the caregiver and he called and we arrived to see what the problem was. I told Mike to go on and continue to walk with Chris. I asked the lady if she was a doctor and she said no that she was not but she was a nurse for over 15 years. That made me lose my temper and I told her what I thought about her and her so called nursing skills. My intention was was to let her know how I felt and I did a good job of it because she refused to talk to me anymore. So Elise took over from there and she handled the situation. By nature I am a very easy going guy but if you get on my bad side all hell breaks loose. I was upset for the rest of the evening and I still am at this time, but I have a plan in the works for her.

Anyway I hope that the evening went well for everyone?

Buona Notte!.........................................................

Good Night JT. Have good upcoming week in Tempe.

Ross, always a pleasure to hear from you and Denise.

Paula & Marty, thank you for a wonderful evening at Zeman's.

Joe, enjoy your trip and stay safe. Good Fishing!

Mary, so good to hear from you.




1 comment:

shazza said...

Sorry to hear you had a fall out with the neighbor Jessie but,sometimes you just have to step in and speak your mind... especially when it involves interferring know-it-alls.
Im very busy at work these days,a lot of xmas babies are on the way and quite a few of them anxious first time mums.Im still very much enjoying your blog and going right back there now to catch up on what ive been missing.
Take care,and big hugs to you elise and chris...oh and give lampchop and porkchop an extra little doggie treat just from me will ya....sharon

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...