Thursday, October 23, 2008

Guten Tag!


Guten Tag,


How is everyone doing this fine Morgan? Wunderbar we hope so. I started today at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is still sawing logs this morning. It is a cool 50 degrees right now and it sure does make it hard to get out of bed. Brrrr!


I believe that some coffee is in order right now and I think I will have some Kahlua cheesecake pie to go along with it. I had that left over from last night's dinner out and it is called for me this morning.


We may go to the movies today after Brent the caregiver comes this afternoon. No real plans for today as of yet. Have a good day all.


Later................


Morning JT.


Sharon in the UK always a pleasure to hear from you guys.


Mary, wake up it is time to get this day started.


Ross, thank you for the wonderful photos and congrats on the golf game.


Kelli, sorry the attachments didn't come through.


Jeanne, how are you this morning?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...