Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Morning

Good Morning,
Mood: Calm
Music listening to: I Am Not Your Superwoman by Karen White.

I started the day off at 5:40am caring for Chris. It is a cool 42 degrees outside right now but it is supposed to get into the 80's today. Elise is sawing logs and Chris is chatting up a storm this morning.

Hey, I slept pretty good last night and Lampchop didn't go into her barking episode last night. I have a few errands to run today to make sure that all things are taken care of before we depart for Mexico. Boy I need some coffee this morning and I am really hungry for some reason.

Well, I had better get this party started. Have a great day all.

Later...................................

Morning JT, love Ya.

Sis, how are you doing?

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hi Jessie and Elise,
Hope you both have a wonderful time in Mexico. Take pictures to share with the group, Jessie, please. . .and don't come back with Montezuma's revenge!!!!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...