Monday, October 13, 2008

Good Night

Good Night All,

Well it has been a long day and I have been here all day with Chris alone. Elise has been out playing bridge and running errands. Chris and I took a nice walk this afternoon and then I loaded him up in his van so I could run some errands myself. Elise returned and she fixed dinner and afterward she was off to play bridge with her Mom.

We are planning on leaving on Wednesday morning for Rocky Point, Mexico for a few days. I fixed up a batch of Jalapenos stuffed with tuna salad. They are very good and hot, we love them and we will take them with us on the trip. I will take our camera along to take photos and the laptop as well but I don't think we will get any service there. I am going to do nothing but relax while we are there because I need it badly. I am exhausted to no end and I am very tense right now.

Well I can hear Chris chatting up a storm so I has better get in there to see what is going on with him. Have a wonderful evening all.

Buona Notte..................................

Good Night JT, love you.

Rosie, thank you for supporting me and my actions during last night's episode.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...