Friday, October 3, 2008

Hallo

This is a Jellyfish that we put on a sandcastle to guard it. We were in Mexico.
Guten Tag All,


How is everyone this fine Friday morning? TGIF, eh? I started today at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out and headed for a walk, she is a go-getter and it is hard to slow her down. I have to run downtown to my office today to take care of some paperwork and check on a few things.


Anyone have any plans for the weekend? We are going to stay in tonight and watch a movie and have homemade pizza and beer. Tomorrow we are going out to eat at a place called Sakura's for dinner with Elise's Mom, her idea! If possible we may try to get in movie at the theatre if we can. I am making reservations for a new live play at the Live Theatre called Funny Money and we will go to see it on 10 October.


Hey we are discussing a trip to San Diego, or Rocky Point, Mexico for the very near future. We really like San Diego a lot especially Old Town. If we go to San Diego we will stay on a houseboat, cool huh? If we go to Rocky Point we will stay at a house on the beach of the Sea of Cortez. We shall see how things develop.


Wow, someone is cooking up some bacon and it is making me hungry for some. I had better get busy and get another cup of coffee. Have a wonderful weekend everyone, stay safe and stay happy.


C-Ya.....................................................


Liz, good to see you comment about Biden, thanks.


Steph, I agree with you that Biden used his experience well to win the debate. I wish that Palin would have answered the questions that she was asked, her focus was not on the questions.


JT, Good Morning have a good weekend in Tempe.


Rosie, always good to hear from you. Chris is fine and as happy as ever.

5 comments:

Janice Molina said...

Hi Jessie,

Having problem commenting here. Hope this goes through. We love reading your daily blogs.

No plans for the weekend. May try to go to Oktoberfest at Mt.Lemmon if my hip isn't too bad after church Sunday.

Keep blogging!!!

Love,
Janice & Frank

JT said...

Hi Janice & Frank,
We hope that you get to go up to Mt. Lemmon for Oktoberfest. Thank you for the comments about our blog.
Love.
Jessie & Elise

Steph said...

I loved San Diego. There are some really neat art galleries to browse through. Either trip sounds like lots of fun!

We just got home from lunch and made a stop at a granite counter top place. WOW! What fun that was seeing all those beautiful slabs of stones formed so many millions of years ago. I kept gravitating to a simple, small pattern of stones and think we'll go with it once we start redoing the kitchen. The bathroom, we both agreed on a creamy marble for the countertops. That'll have to wait, too, for a little while.

No major plans for the weekend. Will probably just wander around the area and get to know it. We're also going to see about getting tickets to some of the operas at the Knoxville Opera house. Get to dress up a little.

Have a wonderful weekend and take care.
Steph and Lloyd

JT said...

Hey Steph,

San Diego is a very nice place and the galleries are nice to go through. Aren't granite countertops nice? In the kitchen of the house that I own on the eastside of Tucson has granite tops. Easy to keep up but expensive to buy, Eh?

I went to a opera one time and one time only. I went when I lived in Italy and I really enjoyed it very much and I haven't been to one since. You guys get dressed up and get on over to the Opera House and enjoy you deserve it.
Take Care
Jessie & Elise

Liz O said...

Jessie & Steph, I think Palin di well against Biden.. And I liked her comment to Biden & Gwen, I am not going to answer the questions the way you want, but I will give you the answers in talk main street understands. Steph, you ought to start a blog. Jessie, you & Elise are both real go-getters, you leave this snail way-way behind. Few days late & a couple dollars short. A great day to all and good job..

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...