Thursday, October 9, 2008

Guten Morgan!


Mood: Tired


Music listening to: Rumors


Guten Morgan,



How is everyone doing today? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still sawing those logs. I am throwing down my first cup of coffee right now and it is good and a eye-opener.


After I get Chris settled I will hit the Bow-Flex and workout a bit this morning. I have to get Chris settled and ready for Donna who will be here at 10:00am to give him his massage. No real set in stone plans for today, but we are going to go up into the foothills of Tucson and have dinner with a friend and play some Bridgette with her for a while.


Chris's caregiver Brent will be here to care for Chris this afternoon and he will more than likely take Chris to the zoo or maybe to Park Mall. Chris loves to be outside especially if their are noisy children around. Well, I had better grab another cup and get this day started. Have a wonderful day everyone.


Chat at you later..............................


Morning JT, love you.


Sharon, thank you for the info about The Shack, I will order it today.


Rosie, how are you? I am sorry that you could not get to the blog yesterday it was my fault. I made a typo in the address, MY BAD!!!! Sorry readers my mistake.

1 comment:

kellio said...

hey jessie, it must be a coffee morning as I am drinking coffee as well. I hope you have a great day. I am off to the docs and then bible study. see ya
kelli in riverside
Buon Giorno

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...