Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Night


Good Night,


Well, I want to thank everyone who has made comment about me moving our blog over to a different format and location. I hope that it works out OK. It has been a good evening and I got plenty of rest today that was needed. I have been stressed out to the max over the last few days and I have decided to let it go and put in God's hands.


Elise got home from playing bridge and she fixed a martini for the both of us. Elise prepared dinner which was cheese crisps, with salsa, and jalapeno slices, tomato slices and lettuce. It was very good and we had a couple of beers with it. We were informed today by Zack, Elise's sister Ann's son that someone broke into his car while he was spending the evening with a friend on the northwest side of Tucson. Many items were taken to include his Dad's guitar that he has had for many years.


Well, I had better get back to work. We hope that everyone had a good day today and that you have a even better one tomorrow.


Good Night........................


Susie, thank you for the blogging info.


Elise, I am glad that you like this blogging site.


Jeannie, we will be glad to come over to help you with your Bridgette.


Joe, always a pleasure to hear from you. Glad that you enjoyed the fishing trip.


Rosie, glad that you visited the blog site.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...