Sunday, October 26, 2008

Afternoon


What's Up?


Mood: Relaxed feeling good.


Music listening to: Tea a yoga CD.


We had a very nice breakfast this morning with Elise's Mom and now we are back at home. I took Elise's Mom home and then I went to wash my car due to the birds had a field day on it. I also went to get another DVD for us to watch. I got Expelled a new comedy that is out.


Elise is giving Chris and herself a bio-feedback treatment at the present time and I am just chilin. Hope all is going well so far today for you?


Later....................


Hey, JT how are things? Did you get my text?


Erika, we have been through that just got my drivers license thing a few years back. Scary stuff when your kids start to drive, eh?


Carol, I am going to get even with you for that tic-tac-toe scare. So be on the alert,smile.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...