Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Buon Giorno!


Mood: Thankful


Music listening to: Shame by Evelyn Champagne King


Buon Giorno mia amica's,


How are things going this morning? It is a nice 66 degrees right now with a slight breeze. I started the day at 5:45am caring for Chris. The coffee is on and the aroma of it is in the air and calling my name. Elise is still counting sheep, but she is starting to feel better I do believe.


No real plans for today as of yet, just going to work is all. I picked up our Live Theatre tickets yesterday to see the play Funny Money on Friday evening. We will also go to Buddy's Grill for dinner and a bottle of red after the show.


Well I had better get busy and get this day rolling. I am feeling better today myself, I just needed to catch up on some sleep. Have a wonderful day everyone.


Ciao.........................................


Sharon, the book Wisdom is a good one and I think that you will enjoy it.


Janice & Frank haven't heard from you guys is everything OK?


Morning JT.


Claudia, have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Janice Molina said...

Jessie,

Don't know if you are getting my responses or not. I still love your blogs.

We didn't go to Mt. Lemmon. After church we went to Albertson's for our flu shots and then went on home. Frank wasn't feeling too well.

We will be going to Alabama for Thanksgiving. Jerry Glenn has graciously bought airline tickets for us.

My hip surgery won't be until after Thanksgiving. Will just keep limping along until then.

Hope Elise gets complete relief from all the dental distress real soon.

Love to all of you.
Janice

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...