Friday, October 31, 2008

Afternoon




Elise resting!
My brother Herman and I in St. Louis, MO.

Hello,






Today has been another good day so far. Elise just left to play bridge and I am caring for Chris. I will be leaving shortly for my doctor's appointment which should be a quick one.






I am looking forward to eating out tonight because Furr's has some very good fried fish on Fridays. We will head out as soon as Marv the caregiver arrives to look after Chris. When we return we will fire up the fireplace and more than likely open up a bottle red and relax by the fire.






Well,I had better go and get ready for my appointment. We will chat at you later tonight.






Happy Halloween................................................






JT, so you have any plans for Halloween?






Marilyn, good to hear from you today, take care.






1 comment:

Monna said...

HI Jessie,

finally figured out how to leave a comment on your blog. :) I have been reading them but wasn't able to leave a message. Glad to know that you guys are doing well. Say hello to everyone!
Monna

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...