Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good Afternoon




Flowers in the front yard. Humming bird in fountain on the southside of the house.


Good Afternoon All,






How is the day going so far? It is going very well here in the Old Pueblo. I just got back from running a few errands. Elise is out and about running errands as well. It is perfect weather here in Tucson right now, perfect.






We are going to hang around home today and watch a DVD and play a few computer games and rest. We will chat at you later.






Prost....................................






Hey, JT what's up?






Sis, I loved the email that you sent me today about me and the voting situation.



Very funny, I had to pass it along.






Laura, what are you up to in Wales?






Jack, how is it going today?






No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...