Thursday, October 2, 2008

Howdy!!!

Good Afternoon,

How is everyone doing now that half of the day is history? Things are good here in Tucson. Elise got her massage and now she is out running errands. Chris got his massage and he is mellowed out. Can you blame him? Donna is a good therapist. She will be returning later this afternoon to give Elise's Mom a massage too.

Chris and I are watching TV waiting for Brent who will be here at 1:00pm to care for him. Is everyone going to watch the debate tonight? It should be a good one with lot of Moose droppings all over the place, eh? Well I am getting a bit hungry so I had better see at what is around to snack on. I guess I over did it this morning on the Bow-Flex.

Later........................

Anne, always a pleasure to hear from you.

JT, what is going on in Tempe?

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hi Jessie. I can see by your smile that you enjoy your coffee. Like your blog page. Keep it coming.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...