Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Morning

Good Morning,

MOOD: Cheerful

Music listening to: Last Forever by Keith Sweat

It is another beautiful day here in the desert of Tucson, Arizona. I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting sheep this morning. Chris is very vocal this morning and he is enjoying listening to the radio.

The coffee is on and as soon as it is done I will grab a cup and maybe some toast this morning. I have a few errands to run today with Elise and Kris will be here to look after Chris this afternoon. Donna will be here later in the evening to give Elise and Chris a massage.

I have been trying to capture a photo of the Hummingbirds flying over the fountain on the south side of the house, but it is very hard to get a good shot of them. I will keep trying though and eventually I will get a good one. Well, I had better get to work. Have a good day all.

Cheers.........................................

Good Morning, JT. We luv ya.

Sharon in the UK, wow what a picture of the snow at your home. Be careful and stay warm.

Janice & Frank how are things today?

Jack, what is new around your area?

Steph, weren't you the one who told me about the book The Shack? Elise finished it and she enjoyed it a lot.

Erika, we have started the Host.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...