Monday, October 27, 2008

Howdy!!

Good Morning All,

Mood: Feeling Good.

Music listening to: In Between The Sheets by the Isley Brothers


How is everyone? I started today off at 5:40am caring for Chris. It is very windy out this morning and the wind chimes are blowing up a melody. Elise is still asleep and counting Javalina's this morning.

We saw the movie Body Of Lies with Crowe and DiCaprio last night and it was very good with a lot of twist and turns. Since it is Monday I believe I will and hope to take things nice and easy today. I have to check my To-Do-List to see if I have anything pressing for today. I do know that I have to clean out the outside fireplace and get it ready for the next burning and also get more firewood.

Well I had better get this party started. Have a great day all and a safe week.

Later..........................................

Good Morning JT. How was your weekend in Tempe?

Sis, how was your weekend?

Janice & Frank did you do anything special this weekend? Frank my To-Do-List is starting to grow. How about yours?



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...