Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good Evening



Good Night All,




Well it is the end of another good day. We have been having a rash of them lately and it feels good. Elise and I played Wheel of Fortune today on our laptop for a while and it was fun. Elise fixed a great dinner that consisted of fresh green beans with those little red potatoes, and ham cubes. It was delicious let me tell you. We also had tomatoes and carrots and sweet red peppers.




We watched a DVD with Chris called Amamorph it was very good and suspenseful starring Willem Defoe. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is watching one of those nanny shows on TV, she loves them. Well I will say good night to you all, we hope that your day was a good one?




Chin-chin.......................................




Good Night JT. We luv Ya.




Ross, glad that Denise got the day off today. Have a good time on the links you guys.




Jerome, wasn't that video good that I sent to you guys? My Sis sent it to me, she lives in Lawrenceville as well.




Jeanne, are you getting the blog now? Let me know.




Janice & Frank are you getting to blog?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...