Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good Night

The tide is out at Rocky Point, Mexico. When it is out you can see the rocks like below all along the beach front.
Good Night All,


Well it has been a very peaceful day today. Chris's case manager enjoyed her visit with Chris as always and Chris was glad to see her. Elise enjoyed her morning playing bridge. After Brent came to care for Elise this afternoon, Elise and I went to Home Depot to purchase flowers to plant out in the front of the house. Afterward Elise fixed a very nice dinner and we watched a DVD with Chris.


Elise left to play bridge with her Mom and I am caring for Chris this evening. I had better get back to work. Have a wonderful evening everyone.


Cheers....................................


Good Night JT.


Jeanne, thank you for your wonderful comments about our blog. It would have been grand if you had went to Rocky Point with us.


Pearl, sorry to hear that you are having puter problems, I hope that you get them fixed real soon.


Susie, thank you for the comments about blog and yes I do love the format very much. Thank you for telling me about it.


Marcie, I am pleased that you liked our blog entry. If it makes you laugh then I have done my job.


Janice & Frank, how are you guys doing?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...