Friday, October 31, 2008

Howdy


Good Morning,


Mood: Refreshed


Music listening to: Flashlight by Funkadelic


Well, I started today at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about in the main house. The coffee is on and the aroma is great. I am trying a Scandinavian Blend this morning. I have a few errands to run this morning and I have to go to my office as well. Also I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon for a check up.


We are going to go out to dinner at Furr's with Elise's Mom this evening and after that we will watch a DVD. Later we will sit around the fireplace outside and relax and kick back. So that means I will have to go and purchase some firewood if I can find any, but if not we will use a pressed log.


Well, you guys have a good day and a great Halloween night!


Later..............................


Good Morning JT, have a good weekend.


Rosie, great photos.


1 comment:

JT said...

Morning Liz,
Enjoy the East.
Jessie

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...