Friday, October 3, 2008

Night, night!

Good Night all,

Well we had a very relaxing evening. The caregiver Marv came to look after Chris this evening. Elise and I had homemade pizza and salad and a couple of beers for dinner. I was very good. We also watched 88 Minutes with Al Pacino. I was pretty good despite the bad reviews it got in the newspapers. We also watched a The Quiet Man with Christian Slater and it was very good but a bit weird.

I will check on Chris after Marv leaves for the evening and then I will hit the sheets and call it a night. Elise is up reading the AARP magazine and right after that I am quite sure she will call it a night as well. We hope that the evening went well for all? Chat at you again tomorrow.

Night...........................................

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...