Saturday, October 4, 2008

Guten Morgan

Chris & his Grandma Marge.
MOOD: Irritated


Music listening to: More Bounce To The Ounce by Zap & Roger.



Guten Morgen,



How is everyone doing this fine Saturday morning? I started the day off at 5:30am by looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris today. At the present time Elise is up and out swimming. I will be hittting teh Bow-Flex shortly.


It is about 66 degrees out and it is a bright sunny day. I plan on taking it slow and easy today. I think I will go and and wash my car this morning so we can get some rain today or tomorrow. We are going to watch the Wildcats play football of TV this evening, GO CATS! After the caregiver Mike arrives we are going to pick up Elise's Mom and then we are going to Sakura for dinner. It should be a very interesting evening and I may take a few photos if I don't forget and encounter a senior moment. I seem to be using that phrase more and more these days, I wonder why?


Have a good day all and enjoy it.


Later.......................


Jeanne, how are you doing?


Steph, how is your day going so far? How is Lloyd?


Pearl, haven't heard from you in a few days?


Cher,what is up for the weekend?


Marcie, Have a good one.


Rory, how are things in Fallen, NV?


Hello JT of Tempe!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...