Monday, October 6, 2008

Good Evening

Mood: Sick

Good Evening,

How has the day gone for everyone? I am not feeling that well today at all. I am tired, rundown, and I have not gotten much sleep in the last few days. Elise is not feeling well due to her dental visit today. I will be glad and I know that she will be happy as well when this is over. It is really wearing her down.

Chris is doing just great. He was having a talk fest today. He is resting right now and he is watching TV. Well, I had better get back to work. We hope that everyone had a grand day today?

Good Night..................................

Ross, get better soon.

Anne, I am glad that you liked the video that I sent to you today.

Good Night, JT.

Claudia, it was good to hear from you today, thank you.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...