Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Morning


Mood: Worried


Good Morning,


How are things going? Well it is a early morning for me, just have not been sleeping well at all. I started the day at 3:00 am so I decided to just get up and look in on Chris and check my email. Elise is sawing logs and so are Lampchop and Porkchop.


I am waiting for the coffee to start at 5:00am and I will grab a cup to get the kinks out. Nothing special planned for today except to watch the debate this evening. I am also going to go to Borders sometime today and pick up the book (Wisdom) that I ordered a few weeks back.


Well have a good day all, I will chat at you later.

Ciao...........................................................


Morning JT.


Morning Penpals Over 50.


1 comment:

Steph said...

Hi Jessie and Elise,
How'd you guys sleep? Hope Elise's feeling better from her visit to the dentist! I've been putting that off as I have to find a new dentist and its always hard to find new doctors you like that replace the old ones. One bad thing about moving.

Lloyd and I have been eating light as well. He looses weight so much faster than me, though! It drives me crazy. Oh well, he likes my pudge.

We're planning on taking a trip up to Cincinnati next week to visit his sister and brother-in-law. . .making a stop in Lexington to visit the Costcos there. This week I'm watching over a friend's mom while they're out in CO.

Hope you all have a great day.
p.s. Hey, Jessie..I started a blog but they wrote and told me they suspected it was spam and so I had to fill out some form. We'll see if I get approved or not.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...