Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good Night

Mood: Disappointed

Good Night All,

Well it has been one of those days for me and I am very disappointed and hurt inside. Chris is doing fine and Elise is on the mend. I am caring for Chris this evening. After Chris falls asleep I well hit the sheets and try to get some sleep. Have a good night all.

Bye......................................

Claudia, thank you again for listening to me and my problems and giving me your support.

Janice I am sorry that you guys didn't get to go to Mt.Lemmon. We hope that Franks feels better soon.

Sis, let me know what you think about this problem, OK?

JT, I love you son!


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...