Saturday, October 4, 2008

Afternoon Wildcats

MOOD: Chillin'

Go Wildcats!!

Hello,

How is everyone doing? We are good here in Tucson. Elise is still out playing bridge and Chris and I are watching college football. The Sun Devils of ASU are losing right now and so is Sanford as well. The PAC Ten is having a bad day so far. Hope our Wildcats win this evening when they play Washington at 4:30pm.

It is very cloudy and windy but not a drop of rain and yes I washed my car just to help it along. Well, I had better gt back to the game because halftime is just about over.

Go Cats!!

Liz, I agree with you that Steph should start a blog she would be very good at it and so would you. I disagree that Elise and I are go-getter's. You my friend is the champ of Go-getter's, yes you are. Have a good evening.

Janice & Frank are you still going up on Mt. Lemmon for Oktoberfest? Enjoy.

Jeanne, I hope that our blog format has gotten better for you?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...