Tuesday, October 7, 2008

NIght, Night!

Mood: Grateful

Good Night All,

Well, we just got finished watching the second debate between McCain and Obama and I must tell you I was bored to no end. It was just a rehash of blaming without any viable solutions given. What do you think?

Elise and I and Chris watched a DVD together prior to the debate that was very good. We also ate soup for dinner that was really good. We are eating light due to Elise's recovery from her dental work. I will be glad when she gets back to her active normal self.

I mentioned before that we may be in the planning stages for a trip to San Diego. Well we found out today that the houseboat we were going to stay on is not available. It was a bit of a disappointment for me because I like the Old Town area of San Diego a lot. We could go to galleries, shops, museums and parks and visit the downtown area docks. We are now planning a trip to Rocky Point, Mexico and we will stay in a home on the beach of the Sea of Cortez. It will be a restful, peaceful and quiet and that may be what we need. We will try to hit San Diego next year if possible.

I am feeling somewhat better this evening and I hope that I sleep through the night or most of it. Elise is in the rack right now,she is reading and icing her jaw. I hope that she sleeps better tonight as well. Hey, I went to Borders and I pick up the book I ordered called Wisdom by Andrew Zuckerman. It comes with a DVD that is very good. I am chomping at the bit to read the book.

Well, I will hit the sheets after Chris falls asleep but in the meantime I will have a bowl of lemon gelato. Yummy, yum, yum. We hope that everyone had a very good day today?

Good Night...........................

Liz, I got the book that I mentioned in a previous blog,I am excited about it.

Claudia, thank you for your advice. I will pass along the email that you sent to Elise, she will appreciate it very much.

Ross, how is the weather now Down Under?

Rosie, thank you for being such a good friend.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...