Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good Morning


Good Morning,


Well I started the day off at 5:50am this morning caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming. I have to get Chris settled and ready for a visit by his massage therapist Donna who will be here at 9:00am for Elise and afterward she will give Chris his massage. It is a nice 67 degrees outside and the birds are singing away.


We will be taking Chris to a seating appointment later in the evening to have some adjustments made to his wheelchair seat. The caregiver Brent will go along with us to Palo Verde Hospital to help due to he is working with Chris this afternoon. Elise and I are anxious to listen to the debate to night between the VP candidates, it should be very interesting. While we are watching we will have dinner which will consist of risotto and sausage. Yummy!!


Hey I haven't had any coffee as of yet! I am slipping, smile. We hope that everyone has a good day. Stay safe and happy.


Chin-chin.


Rosie, thank you for helping to keep me on the right path, I appreciate it very much.


Marcie, thank you for being such a good friend I appreciate you and all of my cyber pals.


Morning JT.


Janice and Frank do you guys have any upcoming events planned?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...