Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Romantic!

Music listening to: Turn Your Love Around by George Benson

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is superb and a small salad is in order for later in the morning. It is a nice 64 degrees here in Tucson.  Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    No plans for today as of yet, but we are going to be taken out to dinner by Lila. You remember Lila she is the only lady that Elise allows me to date. Hey, I must be doing something right, eh? Smile! Bobby will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    Elise and I are going to start our costume search tomorrow for the upcoming Murder Mystery Dinner that will take place in November. It is going to be a good one for sure.

    Well, I had better get to it. I am still going over the pictures from our stay-cation and I am trying to get the videos that I took to work as well. Have a good one.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and  John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Rory, good to hear from you. What is new in Fallen?

Olivia, take it slow and easy.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with for costumes!

I'm doing well on this beautiful autumn day in gorgeous Tucson!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...