Monday, October 28, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

We hope that your Monday has been a good one? The wind has died down but it is supposed to pick during the night.

Elise got back at home at around 4:00pm. She began to prepare dinner. We are watching "West Wing" with Chris.

It is 4:30pm and something is irritating Chris, so we put him to bed. Once we got him there he relaxed and he calmed down.

Elise is now in her office on her desktop scoring bridge game score cards and she is checking her email. 

Elise is now on her way to the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. I am over in Chris's house caring for him this evening. I am also watching the 5th game of the World Series. Go Cardinals!

Have a great night. I will post more about our Vegas trip tomorrow. Sleep well.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet,sleep well.

Jane and John, have  safe trip home.

Loraine, glad that you liked the Vegas pics.

Shoo and Stu, sleep tight.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Rosie, have a good evening. Maybe next time will send that ticket for you, eh?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...