Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Defeated! By The Boston Red Socks!

Music listening to: Real Love by Jody Whatley

   Happy Halloween! It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:35am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she is stirring about. She will be heading for the gym soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is great this morning and my small salad is in the fridge. Now let get this out of the way first, eh?

   Now that the Boston (with holes in socks) Red Socks have won the World Series I have to humble myself and take the loss with an blank check (literally).

   I have to treat Elise to a dinner with all of the fixings to include dessert at the "Cattletown Steakhouse" tomorrow. My buddies Jane and John are rubbing it in that the Socks have won. My girlfriend in the Phoenix area is tauting me as well, (can you feel me?).

   Well, that is all well and good, eh? All I have to say is go Wildcats, they are all that I have left, smile! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Pam.

   It is a cool 42 degrees this morning here in Tucson. I think that the tee shirts, shorts and sandals are on the way out.

   Elise,Bobby,and I are going to see the remake of "Carrie" this evening at "El Con Mall". It will be fun to compare it to the original version. 

  Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day and stay safe. I am going to get on the phone a little later this morning to take out a personal loan from the bank to pay for tomorrow nights dinner at "Cattletown Steakhouse" or I may have to stay over and wash whole lot of dishes, pots,and pans.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, have a good one.

Jet, prayers are continuous.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Loraine, how are you? 

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Liz, how are you doing?

Olivia, how are things in Georgia?

Ross and Denise,how are you?

Flo and John, stay well.

1 comment:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...