Saturday, October 12, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!      
Lampchop says "Have a good Weekend"


Mood: Chill-laxed!

Music listening to: I Like The Way

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning,but she will be making a move very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is working nicely this morning and I will prepare a salad for lunch. It is a bit cool this morning here in Tucson. It is 52 degrees right now.

   We had a very nice dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean". We met up with Bobby, Richard, and Vivian. Lila my date was with Elise and I. The food was as good as always. The Burgundy was spot on, too!

    Lila was admiring my US Army ring that was a gift from Elise. I think that was just an excuse so she could hold my hand for a bit. Smile! Hey, when you got it flaunt it, right? Smile!

    Elise and I are going to the DDC this evening for the dinner buffet and to pull a few slots, and of course we will throw back a few Jack and Coke. Got to do that!

     I will post more pictures from our trip to the mountains shortly. Have a great day.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day. Tiger have you heard anymore about Jet?

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?

Flo and John,be careful.

Erika, so good to hear from you.

Rosie, always good to hear from you. Have a good time in the garden today.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Lambchop is a beauty!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...