Monday, October 7, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning! We're Back!

Mood: Rested!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Biv,Devo

    It's a Monday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she will be up soon maybe,smile! Any plans for today?

    The Kona coffee is excellent this morning and I will make myself a smoothie a little later. We had a great time in the "Chiricahua" mountains with Sheila. I will post more about that later. I have to get myself ready an early morning doctors appointment to go over my recent lab work. 

    So I had better get busy. I will chat at you when I return. My appointment is at 8:00am.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, what is new?

Jane and John, have a good one. Feel better Sweet Pea.

Shoo and Stu, what's up?

Monna, how is everyone?

Rosie, what is new down under?

Rosie, how did it go down in  Rocky Point?

Flo and John, have a great day.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...