Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!          
Cameron and Elise


The Bathtub

Corgi


The day is almost over. How was yours? It was a pretty good day here in Tucson. I cared for Chris this afternoon, I took over from Angelica.


Once again Bobby worked very hard on the Flagstone. It is a lot of work cleaning it and very time consuming as well. Bobby is sticking to it and he will return tomorrow to continue the job.

Elise is at her book club meeting this evening. They are meeting at Athens on 4th. It is a Greek eatery. She will be bringing me back a Gyro platter that should be delicious.

I am having trouble getting pictures posted to our blog so bear with me while I figure out what the problem is. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great evening.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, I have no idea why you could not post to the blog today.

Jane and John, slow your roll you two.

Shoo and Stu, have a nice evening.

Flo and John, sleep well.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...