Saturday, October 26, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cha Ching! Rummied!

Music listening to: Smooth Operator by Sade'

    It's the Weekend! We're back! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30pm caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon heading for the pool. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is excellent and I am thinking about a smoothie for this morning. We had a fantastic time in Las Vegas, a really nice time. We will give more details with photos as well. The land of make believe, dreams, sin, showgirls, sights and sounds, showgirls, great food, great drinks, did I mention showgirls?

    I had better get busy with Chris. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chat at you later. Go Cardinals!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...