Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well the day is just about over. How was yours? Chris and I rested up today.

Elise prepared french toast, sausages, and coffee for dinner. It was great!

Elise has never seen the original movie "Carrie" so we watched it along with Chris this evening. Chris loved it and Elise was glad that she watched as well.

We are going to see the remake of it on Thursday with Bobby. We will be comparing it the original.

 On Friday Elise and I are going to the "Cattletown Steakhouse" for dinner. After dinner we are going to hit the DDC and collect our perks. Cha Ching! We hope so.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Jet, you are in our prayers.

Loraine, I agree with you. Yes, I am a very lucky man to have Elise in my life. I am truly blessed.

Jane and John, welcome home.

Shoo and Stu, get ready for a beat-down, smile!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...