Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!


Mood: Shut Down! Just Like Our Government!

Music listening to: Mercedes by Pebbles

    It is a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon and on her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is nice and hot and smelling good this morning. I cannot have any this morning  due to I am fasting for my lab work this morning. As soon as it is over I will hit the kettle post haste! No smoothie today but a small salad is in order. So as soon as I return from the lab I will be chowing down.

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning while she is here. It is a chilly 60 degrees here in Tucson this morning.

    Chris will be visited by his case manager Karla this afternoon at around 2:00pm. He will be able to test his Don Juan skills with her, smile!

    Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving. Have a good one and be careful out there.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay well.

Loraine, what are you up to today?

Jane and John,stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Olivia, thanks for the cell number.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I am enjoying this weather BIG TIME!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...